Monday, September 24, 2012

NEW!! Holidays for Couples Travel + Leisure blog!!

Hello to all our loyal readers and followers, we are happy to announce that we've now MOVED the blog over to a new upgraded platform so please, use the link below, and head on over to keep yourself up to date on the latest travel deals, destination features and luxe lifestyle delights! And be sure to start 'Following' to get each post and plenty of inspiration delivered directly to you ...

http://www.holidaysforcouples.com.au/blog

See you there!

4 comments:

  1. Nice blog. It is very good for reference when we want to go for vacation or honeymoon.See my page to find best vacation destination in Southeast Asia at link below:

    http://goforvacations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ideal for a couple. Thanks for making things so easier for a reader like me who is planning a trip. Keep updating.



    Mt tamborine accommodation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great move!I love the new domain and the design. I visited this blog not that often but I enjoy reading most of the post. I'll follow the new platform.

    City Marque

    ReplyDelete