Monday, October 31, 2011

Blissed out in Bali









So it's been a little quiet on the blog the last few weeks while I packed up and headed to beautiful Bali (I know, it's a tough gig!). And what an amazing trip it was! Five times back and I am still totally in love with this amazing island. There's so many good reasons why Bali rates as one of my favourite destinations on earth ... you're not only treated to some really stunning scenery and surrounded by some of the friendliest people, it's also one of the most sophisticated holiday destinations for anyone seeking romance and relaxation in a tropical paradise.

And in true Holidays for Couples style, we were blessed to visit some truly amazing private villas, luxury hotels and resorts and see first hand just how much Bali has grown up. We were blown away by the stylish, pure luxury and high end lifestyle that is on offer - I'm talking about some pretty serious cool factor here!

Over the next week or so I'm going to be giving you the low down on some of the very best places to stay and things to do ... and keep your eyes out for future issues of Holidays for Couples, where we will be delving deeper in to this magical land. But right now, it's time to kick start the working week, while I trawl through a load of images and get the ball rolling to share the love with all of you. More to come very soon - and I hope it leaves you feeling some of the Bali bliss too.

Enjoy!

Images (copyright) by Natalie Bannister 

No comments:

Post a Comment